Special features of the METAL CABINET for chemicals:
- For storage of small containers of substances hazardous to water, limited to less than 100 l/cabinet
- Not suitable for storage of flammable substances
- 2-point rotary cylindrical lock
- Powder-coated with textured surface
- Wing doors with 180-degree opening, top and bottom with ventilation openings
- The door is reinforced on the inside and has pockets for instructions for use, hazard warnings, etc.
- 2 doors, 4 galvanised tubs
The metal cabinet has a robust construction, being fully welded, which gives it good stability. The cabinet has a high-quality powder-coated finish with a textured surface, which makes it easy to maintain and clean.
The standard colour of the housing is RAL 7035 grey.
Other colour versions of metal cabinet doors can be ordered, subject to minimum quantities and delivery times on request.
The METAL CABINET for chemicals has 4 galvanised tubs:
capacity of 3 tubs = 20 litres
capacity of 1 tub = 40 litres
load capacity per tub = 80 kg
In the metal cabinet for chemicals, the tubs can be adjusted in height at 3 cm intervals.
With a metal cabinet for chemicals, you will ensure environmentally friendly storage of small containers that can pose a threat to water (in line with regulations).
The metal wing-door cabinet for chemicals is delivered fully assembled.
Why choose us when buying a METAL CABINET?
11ST oprema offers you quality metal furniture and accessories in its assortment, with 40 years of German tradition. We have furnished many changing rooms in companies, schools, kindergartens, shops, spa centres, sports organisations… all over Europe.
We offer individual advice with many years of experience and timely and efficient solutions.
For larger projects, it is also possible to order from a non-standard programme.
Contact us and together we will find the RIGHT METAL CABINET for you!
You can call us on +386 59 / 124 – 127 or send us an email to email@example.com, or you will receive a quotation even faster if you fill in and submit the enquiry form (by clicking on the desired item, your products are added to the enquiry list).