Features of the DIVIDER PANEL Max:
- Modular assembly system that offers complete adaptation to needs.
- Wooden or textile panels are mounted on an aluminum case with the possibility of combining individual plateand individual panels.
- Special plate with sockets and separate cable channel.
- Aluminum profiles with special clips that are easily attached to the panel.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Accessories such as telephone, computer, etc. can be installed on divider panels with special profiles, at different heights.
- Several colors and dimensions available.
A workstation made of Max divider panels offers the possibility of greater concentration, a sense of satisfaction and greater efficiency at the workplace.
Office accessories, phone holders and pencil holders, etc. can be additionally hung on individual dividerpanels.
With the help of modular and flexible divider panels, we can design workplaces or stations according to the needs and size of the work space for each individual. Different combinations of materials and colors offer easy adaptation to different interiors.
The modular assembly system offers perfect adaptation to the needs of the workplace, as it can be easily assembled, disassembled, upgraded…
Various heights and widths are available.
Why choose us when buying an DIVIDER PANEL?
HARTNAGEL HANDELS offers you quality metal furniture and accessories in its assortment, with 40 years of German tradition. We have furnished many changing rooms in companies, schools, kindergartens, shops, spa centres, sports organisations… all over Europe.
We offer individual advice with many years of experience and timely and efficient solutions.
For larger projects, it is also possible to order from a non-standard programme.
Contact us and together we will find the RIGHT ACOUSTIC CABINS for you!
You can call us on +386 (0)83 302 090 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you will receive a quotation even faster if you fill in and submit the enquiry form(by clicking on the desired item, your products are added to the enquiry list).