Special features of the DIVIDER PANEL Smart:
- Modular assembly system that offers complete adaptation to needs.
- Wooden, textile and glass panels are mounted on a steel frame with the possibility of combining the lower and upper plate of each panel.
- Possibility of installation from floor to ceiling.
- Divider panels where sound insulation is needed can be attached to the floor.
- Electrical socket systems can be easily accessed with open covers.
- The cable holder is available in horizontal and vertical lines.
- The power sockets can be placed in any desired place in the workplace.
- Durable aluminum profiles.
- Tabletops can be attached to the plats at the desired height.
- Several colors, dimensions and materials available
The workstation made of Smart divider panels has a unique and very practical function of hiding the cable from the outside to the inside of the wall unit. It enables cable routing with built-in wall brackets. This method also saves time during assembly and possible replacement of parts.
Dividers provide easy access to the power supply with removable covers. Plugs can be installed in the desired place. Office accessories, paper and folder holders, phone and pencil holders, monitor hangers, etc. can be additionally hung on individual divider panels.
With the help of modular and flexible divider panels, we can design workplaces or stations according to the needs and size of the work space for each individual. Different combinations of materials and colours offer easy adaptation to different interiors.
The modular assembly system offers perfect adaptation to the needs of the workplace, as it can be easily assembled, disassembled, upgraded…
Various heights and widths are available.
Why choose us when buying a DIVIDER PANEL?
HARTNAGEL HANDELS offers you quality metal furniture and accessories in its assortment, with 40 years of German tradition. We have furnished many changing rooms in companies, schools, kindergartens, shops, spa centres, sports organisations… all over Europe.
We offer individual advice with many years of experience and timely and efficient solutions.
For larger projects, it is also possible to order from a non-standard programme.
Contact us and together we will find the RIGHT ACOUSTIC CABINS for you!
You can call us on +386 (0)83 302 090 or send us an email to email@example.com, or you will receive a quotation even faster if you fill in and submit the enquiry form(by clicking on the desired item, your products are added to the enquiry list).